I am super excited to introduce to you my second podcast! If you missed my first podcast, you can find it here. My special guest and friend, Lisa, in this episode is classified as a multi-entrepreneur. She is full-time momma, a realtor, a life coach, and a networking savant.
Being that we’re both single mommas, we bonded a little over a year ago over brunch and dating horror stories. In fact, I hope to have Lisa back on the show so we can dish more on dating and provide advice to those of us who are on the market and looking. Comment below if you’re interested in an episode on dating!
I had a lot of fun working on this episode with Lisa and I’d like to thank her again for coming on the show! Please check out her recommended books to read below!
In This Episode We Discuss
- Time blocking and color coding our calendar as an efficient way to manage our time.
- Importance of grouping both your personal and professional community.
- Using your previous career experiences to create new opportunities.
- We touched on the topic of Feminine and Masculine essences in the professional world.
- Why creating your own community of support is important to your mental health.
- Collaboration OVER Competition.
- And balancing life as a single parent and entrepreneur.
Subscribe to my show here
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links.
Recommended Reading Material by Lisa
This is one of the quotes that I took away from this interview. I agree 100% with Lisa when she made this comment! Women should be collaborating with each other over competing with one another!
Let’s build each other up!
Have some feedback? Join me on Instagram to discuss about this episode! You can also join me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Please subscribe on SoundCloud or Apple Podcast and share this podcast with your fellow bloggers and entrepreneurs, because life is about sharing. Until next time…
A big THANK YOU to LISA for being on the show!