Introducing my third podcast episode featuring Bethany Everett of Twenty Something Plus blog. I am a great admirer of her work on her blog and on her Instagram account. She has a beautifully curated and thoughtful Instagram account that you can’t help but scroll through and dissect each picture.
Interestingly enough, we’ve both been following each other for a few years on our Instagram account and via our personal Facebook account; however, we had never spoken to each other! I thought it was time for me to reach out to this wonderful woman and to find out how she created beautiful fashion-forward photos and how she gained her followers.
Even though we had officially met in this episode, it felt like I was speaking with an old friend. We laughed throughout our interruptions and we laughed about our personal anecdotes on Boston, Portland, and Chick Fil-A. Bethany thought it would be an excellent idea to use these as a blooper reel, so I added them at the end of the show! You can find these after the interview and outro.
In This Episode We Discuss
- How Bethany got her start in blogging.
- Photography and editing tools she use.
- Why Instagram analytics are important in building authentic followers.
- Focusing on a niche for your brand.
- Being conscious of networking events that you can utilize in your IG feed and blog.
- The important of hashtags and its relevance.
- Why starting a blog is a passion project and the money will come later.
Have some feedback? Join me on Instagram to discuss about this episode! You can also join me on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Please subscribe on SoundCloud or Apple Podcast and share this podcast with your fellow bloggers and entrepreneurs, because life is about sharing. Until next time…
Catch up on previous episodes here
Disclaimer: This site contains affiliate links.